Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blog Number 16 - Greek version of Frank Miller's '300'

While on my search to locate all items relative to Frank Miller's '300', I located a store that purportedly had a Greek version of the '300' compilation. During one of my conversations with Mimi at Night Flight Comics, Mimi let me know that she also had a Spanish version of the '300' book in her inventory.

Being the completist when it comes to anything to do with Frank Miller's '300', not only did I purchase the Greek hardcover, I also had to buy the Spanish one. Now if I could only get my hands on that Italian version! If anyone knows where one is or if you want to sell yours, please let me know.

Here's a copy of the Greek version, Chapter 4.

Since this movie is about Greek warriors, would you like to see a phrase or two spoken in Greek?

No comments: